Well, in that case we suggest you go in for the magnificent experience the tiger safari Tadoba National Park offers. Tadoba is the oldest protected forest of Maharashtra. This old woods of Tadoba is a wonder in itself, for the terrain to the north and the west is of a scenic surface and with the majestic Tadoba Lake situated in the center. This belt wasn’t that known and consequently, remained unexplored while nature enthusiasts taking intermittent visits to witness nature in all of the wilderness. With the topic of tigers taking the world by a storm, this national park of Tadoba gained fame among the largest names in respect of the said royal animal.
As a tourist, a brief Summary of the respective Location has to be researched for information. Prior to going in for the tiger safari national parks in india provides, find out more about it with these details of interest.
- Area- The area of the Tadoba National park is about a 116 sq km with the complete area of the book being 625 sq km.
- Vegetation- Tadoba is a belt that is a dry deciduous forest that has bamboo and teak together with a couple grasslands and mixed dry forest generally. The advantage that this sort of vegetation has is that it provides better visibility throughout the region and is a loved spot for game viewing, particularly in the dry months.
- Zones-This zone of the Tadoba National Park has been divided into three zones, namely, Kolsa, Mohali and Tadoba.
- Quantity of Tigers-The rough estimate concerning the number of tigers in the stated region is about 60-70.
- Park Season-This park is open throughout the year.
The Region of Tadoba, is contiguous with Andhari Wildlife sanctuary, which aids in providing a very large space of protected land for wildlife. This tiger safari Tadoba National Park provides is not just an excellent experience for the tiger fans, it may be an interesting place for safari for any wildlife fans, for other tigers, this stands a great chance in viewing different animals, such as the sloth bear, wild dogs, leopards, to mention a few. It is located near Nagpur, making it a spot which will be easily approachable. Another benefit is the park is available throughout the year as well as in monsoons, during which almost all of the parks remain closed. Come experience the best of nature and wildlife through this safari in the terrific season of the rains and we are sure it will be truly an adventure of a lifetime.